session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Employability of (post)graduates
22 SES 01 D
- Beyond Mere 'Employability': Higher Education for a Collective Approach to Work
Peter Kahn Mariangela Lundgren-Resenterra
- Graduate Employability: Conceptual Understandings of Key Stakeholders in the UK
- Impact of International Post-graduate Education on Personality and Professional Development of the Kazakhstani Graduates
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.