session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
The Role of Evaluative Judgement and Leadership in Evidence-Oriented School Development and Improvement
26 SES 14 B
VMP 9 - Room 29
- The Role of Evaluative Judgement and Leadership in Evidence-Oriented School Development and Improvement
Claudia Schreiner Markus Lücken Christian Wiesner N N Peter Earley Christopher Day
- Implementing Data-Based School Development with the Comparison Test ‘KERMIT’ in Hamburg
- The Role of the Local School Authorities in Quality Development Processes in Austrian Schools. How to Support Supervisors’ Evaluative Judgement.
Claudia Schreiner Christian Wiesner
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.