session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Educational Leadership In The Context Of Migration, Social Justice And Vulnerable Populations
26 SES 01 B
VMP 9 - Room 29
- Advocacy and Activism--Neither or Both? Superintendents’ Risk-taking Response to Refugees
Betty Merchant Olof Johansson Helene Ärlestig Page Smith
- Syrian Students’ Integration to Education System-Barriers, Policies, and Support Strategies: Turkey Case
Gül Kurum Sakir Cinkir Ozge Erdemli Tugba Guner Demir
- Social Justice Dilemmas: Towards a Framework of Social Justice Educational Leadership
- Transformative Leadership in Rural Contexts in the USA: Working with the Children of Migrant Farmworkers
Robyn Henderson Judith Gouwens
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.