session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Educational Infrastructure, ICT Context And Resources As Factors That Shape Educational Leadership
26 SES 13 B
VMP 9 - Room 29
- External Expectations, Demands, Resources and Support as Factors for School Leaders’ Health and leadership
- Improving School Administration through Information Technology? How Digitalisation Changes the Bureaucratic Features of Public School Administration
Eveline Wittmann Markus Dormann
- School Leadership. The Role of Educational Infrastructure
Pär Larsson Jan Löwstedt
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.