session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Unfolding Dialogical Spaces: Place-based learning on contested territories with (young) adults under the aim of social sustainability
14 SES 17
- Unfolding Dialogical Spaces: Place-Based Learning On Contested Territories With (Young) Adults Under The Aim Of Social Sustainability.
Silke Schreiber-Barsch Peter Ehrström Hanna Gundlach . . Christian Bernhard-Skala
- Learning To Participate – Experiences From Studentlab Deliberative Walks
- How To Learn Inclusion? A Participatory Research Workshop Of Learners With And Without Disabilities At The University.
Silke Schreiber-Barsch Hanna Gundlach
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.