session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Learning from Research: Reflections, Values and Mindfulness
22 SES 12 B
- Pathways to Research Landscape Transformations in Lithuania: Transcending Sociohistorical Challenges to Create Access to Qualitative and Ethnographic Research in Education
Liudmila Rupšienė Audra Skukauskaitė
- Students’ Conceptions about Intellectual Roles and the Effects of Higher Education. The case study of Hungary.
- Mindfulness and Psychological Inflexibility: The Mediating Role of Values
Yasin Aydin Gökçen Aydin
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.