session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Uncertainty as a Constitutive Element of Pedagogical Interaction
03 SES 17
- Uncertainty as a Constitutive Element of Pedagogical Interaction
Andreas Bonnet Ben Dyson Lori Edmonds Ilse Schrittesser Roland Messmer Marit Honerød Hoveid
- Uncertainty in the Physical Education Classroom utilizing Cooperative Learning as a Pedagogical Practice
- Dealing with Uncertainty in the Science Classroom using a Funds of Knowledge Approach
- Eradicating Uncertainty by Routines of Closure – Empirical Findings of two School Research Projects
- Uncertainty as Content of Teacher Training – Can Case-Studies Help?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.