session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Student, Teacher And Pre.service Teacher Attitudes Towards Inclusion
04 SES 01 C
- Attitudes And Perceptions Of Greek Preschoolers Toward Their Peers With Special Needs In The Mainstream Education System
Konstantia Polyzopoulou Helen Tsakiridou
- How Do Experiences Prior And During Teacher Education Influence Pro-Inclusive Attitudes Of Pre-Service Teachers?
Karina Meyer Ariane S. Willems
- Teachers’ Attitudes And Self-Efficacy Perceptions Towards Inclusion And Their Willingness To Implement A Peer Tutoring Program
Elias Avramidis Anastasia Toulia Vasilis Strogilos
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.