session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Speechless: Alternatives Methods Of Investigating Inclusive Education
04 SES 07 D
- Reading Movement: Teaching using an inclusive embodied pedagogy
- Beyond Words: The Inclusion And Empowerment Of Post-Verbal People
- Kindergarten Teachers’ Self-Efficacy and the Social Participation of Students with a Disability
Florianne Rademaker Anke de Boer
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.