session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Working In The Inclusive Classroom: Are Teachers Really Prepared?
04 SES 08 C
VMP 5 - Room 3018
- Inclusive Education Competence in Teacher Education – an Absence in Newly Qualified Teachers in Norway
Yngve Antonsen Gregor Maxwell Kristin Emilie W. Bjørndal Rachel Jakhelln
- Teachers’ Perceptions of Inclusive Education and Their Association with Self-Efficacy in Japan and Finland
Akie Yada Hannu Savolainen
- Epistemologies Of Inclusion And Transformative Learning In Higher Education
Oliver Koenig Simon Reisenbauer
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.