session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Refugees In School And Higher Education: New Policies And Practices
04 SES 08 D
- Policy Echoes and Importantly Unique Positions within Narratives in Schools Including Refugees along the Balkan Route
Tünde Kovacs Cerovic Colette Daiute Ljiljana Popovic Bengi Sullu Katarina Mićić
- Leading by Inclusive Ideals: Educators’ Experiences in Both Canada and Germany on How to Successfully Integrate Student Refugees Into Schools
Brenton Faubert Ira Bogotch Sarah Wieckert Khalid Arar PD Dr. Michael Pfeifer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.