session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Teaching and Learning in Inclusive Settings
04 SES 14 D
- Teaching and Learning in Inclusive Settings
Katharina-Theresa Lindner Katja Bogda William Kinsella Helen Phtiaka Doris Kofler Jessica Jaeuthe Stefanie Bosse Jennifer Lambrecht Hannu Savolainen Susanne Schwab
- Organising Inclusive Schools
- Teachers’ Perception of Self-Efficacy and its Impact on Teaching Quality
Katharina-Theresa Lindner Hannu Savolainen Susanne Schwab
- The road to inclusion - The Cyprus case
- What Characterizes Teaching in Inclusive Classrooms? A Systematic Narrative Literature Review
Katja Bogda Jessica Jaeuthe Stefanie Bosse Jennifer Lambrecht
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.