session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Rural Schools and Communities: Contributions from Norway, Italy and Iceland
14 SES 02 A
- Continuity and Change in Rural Opportunity Structures
Unn-Doris K. Bæck
- Small Schools As Educational Communities: A Model To Improve Educational Quality
Manuela Repetto Michelle Pieri
- Challenges and Local Value: A Study on Two Rural Upper Secondary Schools in Iceland
Valgerdur Bjarnadottir Guðrún Ragnarsdóttir
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.