session provided by 00. Central & EERA Sessions
Challenges and Aspects of a Research-Based Agenda for Teacher Education for the Use of ICT in Classrooms
00 SES 09
- Challenges and Aspects of a Research-Based Agenda for Teacher Education for the Use of ICT in Classrooms
Ingrid Gogolin Christoph Thyssen Alexander Finger Lars-Jochen Thoms Christoph Vogelsang Daniel Laumann Jörg Maxton-Küchenmeister Sebastian Becker
- Experiences, Attitudes and Motivational Orientations as Possible Influencing Factors on the Use of Digital Tools in Science Education:
Christoph Thyssen. Alexander Finger
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Courses Designed to Foster ICT and Possible Conclusions for science teacher education
Lars-Jochen Thoms Sebastian Becker
- Experiences, Attitudes and Motivational Orientations of Prospective Science Teachers on the Use of Digital Media in the classroom
Christoph Vogelsang Daniel Laumann
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.