session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Preparing Teachers to Include All Learners with Head, Heart and Hands: An International Perspective.
04 SES 13 D
- Preparing Teachers to Include All Learners with Head, Heart and Hands: An International Perspective.
Umesh Sharma Stella Laletas Thomas O'Toole Simon Finkelstein Missy Morton Elias Avramidis Christine Grove Anna Laktionova Mervi Kaukko
- Co-designing an Inclusion Course Using the Head, Heart and hand framework: Reflections from multi stakeholders
Christine Grove Anna Laktionova Umesh Sharma
- Head, Hearts and Hands’: Breaking Down the Walls of the ‘Ivory Tower’?
Stella Laletas Thomas O'Toole Mervi Kaukko
- The Impact of a University Course on Variables Associated with the High Quality Inclusive Practices of Pre-service Teachers.
Simon Finkelstein Umesh Sharma Christine Grove
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.