session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Reflecting On Disability: Service Delivery, Social Models And Meta-Theory
04 SES 03 C
- Unintended consequences: Schools, service delivery and Australia’s National Disability Insurance Scheme
Christine Johnston Kerry Staples Danielle Tracey
- Meta-theoretical Perspectives on Disability: Applications in Inclusive and Special Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.