session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Social Participation in the Context of Students Belonging to a Minority
04 SES 16 A
- Social Participation In The Context Of Students Belonging To A Minority
Niklas Hamel Christoforos Mamas Susanne Schwab Hannu Savolainen Jon Erik Finnvold Giovanna Schaelli Alan J. Daly Sebastian Wahl Lisa Hoffmann Mike Trauntschnig Vesa Närhi Lambri Trisokka
- Does Being Different In Relation To Special Educational Needs, Migration Background, Gender,And Low Socioeconomic Status Lead To Lower Social Participation?
Susanne Schwab Sebastian Wahl Lisa Hoffmann Mike Trauntschnig
- Exploring The Social Participation Of Students Identified As Having Special Educational Needs In The US, Cyprus And Switzerland
Christoforos Mamas Giovanna Schaelli Alan J. Daly Lambri Trisokka
- Social Participation In The School Context – A Comparison Of Students With And Without Migrant Background
Niklas Hamel Susanne Schwab Sebastian Wahl
- The Effect Of Classroom Diversity On Classroom Behavioral Climate And Social Well-Being Of Finnish Elementary School Students
Hannu Savolainen Vesa Närhi
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.