session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Insights into the Resilience of Children and Adolescents – A Different Approach
04 SES 14 E
VMP 5 - Room 2201
- Insights Into The Resilience Of Children And Adolescents – A Different Approach
Tanja Ganotz Thomas Gabriel Wassilis Kassis Bettina Streese Sibylle Artz Mike Trauntschnig Susanne Schwab
- Between Resilience And Vulnerability Life Trajectories From Care To Adulthood In Switzerland (1950-1990)
- Bullying Among Primary School students - Which Factors Strengthen Their Resilience?
Tanja Ganotz Mike Trauntschnig Susanne Schwab
- Violence-Resilience Of Secondary School Students: What Doesn’t Kill Them Doesn’t Make Them Necessarily Stronger
Wassilis Kassis Sibylle Artz
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.