session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
(Cross-Country Perspectives) Perspectives of Youths with Disabilities in Inclusive Transition Processes
04 SES 16 E
- Symposium (Cross-Country Perspectives) “Perspectives of Youths with Disabilities in Inclusive Transition Processes”
Katharina Felbermayr Helga Fasching Claudia Hofmann Claudia Schellenberg Bettina Lindmeier Liz Todd Simone Engler
- School to Work Transition in Switzerland: Results from two Studies about Influencing Factors on Transition and Early Career Success
Claudia Hofmann Claudia Schellenberg
- Transition as a Matter of Educational Justice?
- Giving Voice and Power to Youth with Disabilities through Reflecting Teams – Experiences from the Second Research Phase
Helga Fasching Katharina Felbermayr Simone Engler
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.