session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Inclusive Perspectives on the ‘Post-Refugee-Discourse’ in Education
04 SES 13 E
- Inclusive Perspectives on the ‘Post-Refugee-iscourse’ in Education
Lisa-Katharina Moehlen Wayne Veck Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Helena Deiß Gry Paulgaard Michelle Proyer Tünde Kovács Cerović Linda Kreuter Doha Tahlawi
- Hannah Arendt, education and displacement
- Dilemmas of Inclusion and Integration of Refugee Children in Icelandic Preschools and Compulsory Schools
- Licence to Teach? Experiencing Requalification for Teachers with Refugee Background
Lisa-Katharina Möhlen Helena Deiß Linda Kreuter Doha Tahlawi
- Refugee Integration and Rural Resilience?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.