session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
The Tried and Trusted or Designing for Innovation? Risks, Benefits and Participation in Developing Innovative + Flexible Educational Facilities Part 1
06 SES 16
Symposium to be continued in 06 SES 17
- The Tried and Trusted or Designing for Innovation? Risks, Benefits and Participation in Developing Innovative + Flexible Educational Facilities Part 1
Leon Benade Pamela Woolner Ulrike Thomas Craig Deed Paula Cardellino Anneli Frelin Ulrike Stadler–Altmann
- The Risk of Consultation and Participation in Designing Flexible Learning Spaces and Innovative Schools
- Reducing or Embracing Risks in School Design: The Experience of a Priority School Building Programme Rebuild
Pamela Woolner Ulrike Thomas
- Taking a Risk – A Comparative Study of Disruptive Design Processes in Schools in the Middle East and Uruguay
Craig Deed Paula Cardellino
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.