session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
The Tried and Trusted or Designing for Innovation? Risks, Benefits and Participation in Developing Innovative + Flexible Educational Facilities Part 2
06 SES 17
Symposium continued from 06 SES 16
- The Tried and Trusted or Designing for Innovation? Risks, Benefits and Participation in Developing Innovative + Flexible Educational Facilities Part 2
Leon Benade Joanne Deppeler Deborah Corrigan Anne Bellert John Augeri Jan Grannas Ulrike Stadler–Altmann
- Teaching and Learning in Schools Shaped for Innovation
Joanne Deppeler Deborah Corrigan
- Teachers’ Work in Innovative Learning Environments: Interpersonal Skills and Dispositions
- Identifying and Managing the Risks of a Move to Non-Traditional Space in Mainstream Higher Education Institutions
John Augeri Leon Benade
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.