session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Combining Theory and Practice in Teacher Education: Lessons learned internationally
10 SES 16 B
- Combining Theory and Practice in Teacher Education: Lessons learned internationally
Manuela Keller-Schneider Roza Valeeva Tatiana Baklashova Maria Assunção Flores Jana Stara Christine Bieri Buscho
- A Case Study- based Course at the Final Year of Student Teachers Pre-service Training at Charles University
- Combining Theory and Practice through Research: Lessons Learned from Portugal
Maria Assunção Flores
- Theory and practice in Russian Teacher Education: The Case of Kazan Federal University (KFU) Master Programs
Roza Valeeva Tatiana Baklashova
- Combining Theory and Practice in a Teaching-Based Course of Teacher Education in Switzerland and the Impact of Student Teachers’ Motivation
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.