session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Education and Political Systems
23 SES 04 A
Faculty of Law - Room 18/19
- Language Learning Policies and Practices Under Devolution: Learner and Teacher Perspectives from Northern Ireland
Leanne Henderson Janice Carruthers
- Education and Civil Society: A Comparative Analysis of France and Wales
Sally Power Daniel Frandji Philippe Vitale
- Comparing the Relationship between Professional Knowledge Traditions and Subject Teaching in England and Germany
Peter Kelly Imke von Bargen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.