session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
From The Eyes Of Children: Young Students Perspectives On Peers And Inclusion
04 SES 07 F
- If We Were Equal, We Would Be Like Robots – Children’s Representations Of Peers With SEN
Isabel Martins Luis Duarte
- Preschool Social Environment and Observed Involvement of Highly Hyperactive Children and Their Preschool Peers
- Learner Perspectives on Inclusion and Exclusion
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.