session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Graduate Employability and Competences
22 SES 02 D
- Mismatch Between Degrees And Jobs. Graduate Employment In Comparative Perspective.
- Generic competences in Higher Education from employers’ perspective. A systematic review
Jesús García-Álvarez Ana Vázquez-Rodríguez María do Carmen Cambeiro-Lourido
- Educational Research and Graduate Employability: Expanding the Research Agenda
Dawn Bennett Elizabeth Knight
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.