session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Post-Critical Policy Scholarship? Deliberations around Ontological and Epistemological Politics
23 SES 11 B
- Post-Critical Policy Scholarship? Deliberations around Ontological and Epistemological Politics
Stephen Heimans Anneli Frelin Jan Grannäs Lew Zipin Marie Brennan Gemma Moss Parlo Singh
- Policy Enactment In An Era Of Transition From Compensation To Competition
Anneli Frelin Jan Grannäs
- Offsetting The Vertical Power-Drive Of Education Policy: A Case For Ethics-Driven University-School Research That Connects Horizontally To Communities
Lew Zipin Marie Brennan
- The Knowledge Problem: Scalar Politics And System Fragmentation At The Research Practice Interface In England
- Policy-Research Enactment and Critical Dissensual Collaborations
Stephen Heimans Parlo Singh
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.