session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Public Education at the Crossroads in Germany, the United States and Canada
23 SES 17 D
- Public Education at the Crossroads in Germany, the United States, and Canada
Annika Wilmers Rose Ylimaki Ingrid Gogolin Norm Friesen Carl Anders Saefstroem Hermann Josef Abs
- Historical Foundations of Public Education in the Nation State and How these Foundations Challenge Public Education Today
Rose Ylimaki Annika Wilmers Hermann Josef Abs
- Multilingualism as a Threat and Resource in Public Education
- Education, Bildung and Remembrance: Klaus Mollenhauer’s Forgotten Connections
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.