session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Varieties of Schooling
23 SES 16 C
Faculty of Law - Room 11
- Experiences in ‘Elite’ High Schools and Their Impact on Students’ Identity Formation: The South Korean Case
Yeonsoo Choi Hae Na Jung Won-Pyo Hong Seonah You
- A Comparative Study of Teacher Sorting within and across Schools between Republic of Korea and the United States
Dong Wook Jeong Thomas Luschei
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.