Factors Affecting the Professional Development of Women Educators
01 SES 07 C
- ‘The Socioeconomic And Cultural Factors Affecting Algerian Female EFL University Teachers’ Careers Through Continuing Professional Development'
Fatima Zohra Boukeffa
- Professional Learning and Development Needs of Women Teachers in Catholic Convent Schools in Pakistan
Ruth Ferris Mags Liddy Marie Clarke Deirdre Raftery Seaneen Sloan
- Developing Leadership And Schools With Professional Learning Communities – Meeting And Reflecting Uncertainty
Katja Kansteiner Christoph Stamann Maria Rist
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.