session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Higher Education for Sustainable Development: Video-based student crowd research
03 SES 14 B JS
Joint Symposium NW 03 and NW 22
- Higher Education for Sustainable Development: Video-based Student Crowd Research
Alexa K. Brase André Kopischke Norma Reichelt Thore Vagts Jan Van den Akker Gabi Reinmann Mandy Schiefner-Rohs Peter Tremp Vanessa K. Jänsch Andreas Hebbel-Seeger SCoRe-Team Kiel SCoRe-Team Bremen
- A Critical View on Video-Based Student Crowd Research
Peter Tremp Vanessa K. Jänsch
- Doing Research by Using 360° Video - New Ways of Research-Based Learning
André Kopischke Alexa K. Brase Vanessa K. Jänsch Andreas Hebbel-Seeger
- “Critical Masses” - Education for Sustainable Development in Crowd Environments
Norma Reichelt Thore Vagts SCoRe-Team Kiel SCoRe-Team Bremen
- Challenges of Design Research as Methodological Approach for the SCoRe Project
Jan Van den Akker
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.