session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Theorizing Education: A dialogue between philosophy, pädagogik/pedagogikk, and curriculum studies
03 SES 16 B JS
Joint Symposium NW 03 and NW 13
- Theorizing Education: A Dialogue between Philosophy, Pädagogik/Pedagogikk, and Curriculum Studies
Rose Ylimaki Gert Biesta Hanno Su Tone Saev Daniel Castner Lemuel Watson Norm Friesen Todd Price
- ‘Bildung’ and ‘Erziehung’: On the Possibility of a Distinction
- Theorizing Education or Educational Theorizing? Towards a Universal Theory of Education
- The Phenomenon of Pedagogikk and its Practice
- After Currere: The Meaning of Education in North American Curriculum Studies
Todd Price Daniel Castner Lemuel Watson
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.