session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Joint Session NW 04 And NW 14
14 SES 14 B JS
Joint Paper Session NW 04 and NW 14
- Genesis of Socio-educational Inclusion of Families Affected by Autism
- Giving Support and Advice: The Experiences of Special Service staffs´ Cooperation in the schooling of children with ASD in Iceland
- Socio-material Realities of Learning for Primary-Aged Autistic Pupils in Inclusive Education
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.