session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Gender, bodies and risks
04 SES 03 F JS
Joint Paper Session NW 04 and NW 08
- The Absence of ‘Yellow Bodies’: Social Justice, Risks and Chinese Youth’s Health and Physical Cultures
- Suffering in silence: Black British Young Women and their Well-Being
- History Knowledge Creation and Classroom Montage - Developing Tools for Classroom based Research on History Education about Gender and Sexuality
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.