Network: 08. Health and Wellbeing Education
Monday, 2021-09-06, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Monica Carlsson
- Opening Session NW 08
Monday, 2021-09-06, 09:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair:
- Being Mindful Predicts Experiencing Less Emotional Problems in School Staff: A Study in Three EU Countries
- Bullying Involvement and Student-Teacher Connectedness in Adolescence
- Effects of Yoga at School on Students in Grades 1 to 6 in English and German Speaking Countries: Evidence and Gap Map
- Sustainable Nutrition as a Core Topic in Primary School Science Education– Teacher Conceptions and Requirements
Manja Veldin Svenja Vieluf Greta Wiklund Lind Iva Odak Ana Ana Kozina
Irene García-Moya Carmen Moreno Inmaculada Sánchez-Queija
Sandra Rogowski Karin Zimmer Jolika Nina Schulte
Leena Bröll Aline Haustein
Monday, 2021-09-06, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Catriona O'Toole
- School Leadership, Learning and Wellbeing
- Adolescents´ emotional well-being and school Performance: A systematic review
- Different Sources of Performance Pressure and their Relations with Students’ Well-being
Ruben Kleinkorres Justine Stang Ramona Lorenz Nele McElvany
Monday, 2021-09-06, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Carole Faucher
- Conceptualising Student Wellbeing at the Global Level: A Critical Discussion
Ros McLellan Carole Faucher Venka Simovska
Monday, 2021-09-06, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Emily Darlington
- Emotion Regulation in the Classroom: Mapping the Interplay With Student Engagement and Relationships With Peers and Teachers
- Bullying at Secondary School: the Effects of Good Peer Relationships
- Discourse Analysis of Curriculum for Excellence Implementation in Four Scottish Secondary School Case Studies
Debbie De Neve An Leroy Alex Truyts Jonas Everaert
Tina Stahel Zoe Moody
Stephanie Hardley Shirley Gray Ruth McQuillan
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Teresa Vilaça
- Education and Happiness in Times of Digitalization
- Students’ Well-being and Happiness During the Covid-19 Pandemic Crisis in Greece and Cyprus
- What do Students say about Experiences of Autonomy in Learning activities? A Qualitative Interview-study
Marion Susanne Visotschnig Marc Fabian Buck
Maria Chalari Marios Vryonides
Marit Uthus Cecilie Skaalvik
08 SES 08 A, Portraits of School Lockdowns in Three Countries: Rendering Inequalities in the Impact of COVID-19
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Catriona O'Toole
- Portraits of School Lockdowns in three Countries: Rendering Inequalities in the Impact of COVID-19.
- Drawing Straws as Educational Policy: Expectations and Realities of National School Closures in Ecuador during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and the Implications of Learning from Home for Black and Marginalised Learners in the United Kingdom.
- All in the Same Storm, but not in the Same Boat! The Wellbeing Impacts of School Closures in Ireland
Catriona O'Toole Irene Torres Victoria Showunmi Carole Fauchner Venka Simovska
Catriona O'Toole Venka Simovska
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Carole Faucher
- Examining the Interconnection Between Health Literacy and Family Background Among 6th and 7th Graders
- School Bullying Prevention in the Classroom: Voices from Student Participation in the Process Drama
Dominik Pendl Katharina Maitz Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera
Džiuginta Baraldsnes Mette Bøe Lyngstad
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 12:45-13:45, Room: n/a, Chair: Monica Carlsson
- NW 08 Meeting
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Ros McLellan
- The Role of Teacher-Student Relationships for the Well-Being of Primary School Teachers
- Teachers’ Daily Stress, Psychological Detachment and Affective States
- Digital Health for PE Teachers: Challenges and Opportunities of Critical Pedagogies
Manuela Haldimann Karin Schmid Tina Hascher
Anna-Mari Aulén Eija Pakarinen Taru Feldt Asko Tolvanen Marja-Kristiina Lerkkanen
Maria José Camacho-Miñano Emma Rich Shirley Gray Kristiina Kumpulainen Antonio Maturo Sarah MacIsaac
08 SES 16 A, Improving Health and Wellbeing and Reducing Environmental Impact on Climate Change - Utilitarian Conceptions of Education?
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Monica Carlsson
- Improving Health and Wellbeing and Reducing Environmental Impact on Climate Change - Utilitarian Conceptions of Education?
- Sense of Wonder in Nature and Contemplative Education: Observation of Natural Environment in a Higher Education Course
- How can Integrated Approaches to Health-, Food- and Sustainability Education contribute to the Common Good?
- Health education as a Reflection on Societal Issues in France: Relating Challenges for Teaching Practices.
- (De)colonization as a Frame of Reference for Examining Ideas and Approaches in School Meal Programs
Monica Carlsson Dafna Gan Dorte Ruge Emily Darlington Irene Torres Elsa Lee Nirit Assaf
Dafna Gan Nirit Assaf
Irene Torres Monica Carlsson
Friday, 2021-09-10, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Tanja Ganotz
- Predictors of School-wellbeing of Primary and Secondary School Aged Students
- Well-Being of Primary and Secondary School Students: A Longitudinal Perspective
- Students’ Well-being in Austria: A comparative analysis of upper secondary school types
- Well-being of Students with and without Special Educational Needs in Inclusive Secondary Schools
- Resources of Children - a Mixed Methods Design Study of Primary School Students with High Resilience
Tanja Ganotz Julia Morinaj Martina Ott Phillip Neumann Stephanie Apresjan Katharina Resch Tina Hascher Gudrun Quenzel Birgit Lütje-Klose Elke Wild Susanne Schwab
Julia Morinaj Tina Hascher
Martina Ott Gudrun Quenzel
Phillip Neumann Stephanie Apresjan Birgit Lütje-Klose Elke Wild
Tanja Ganotz Susanne Schwab
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.