Network: 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Monday, 2021-09-06, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Marc Rittberger
- How to promote the use of Open Educational Resources (OER) in Higher Education. A Parley with OER Experienced Lectures
- Analysing Requirements for Open Access Monitoring in Educational Sciences
- A Federated Infrastructure for Open Educational Research Data: Goals, processes and services
Sonja Bayer Thomas Loesch Meyermann Alexia
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Christoph Schindler
- Open Science in Education – Open Workshop
Christoph Schindler Karin Karlics Klaus Rummler
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Karin Karlics
- Archiving and Providing FAIR Log Data: Challenges and Solutions
- Developing an Ontology for Qualitative Coding Schemas - QualiCO
Marius Gerecht Carolin Hahnel Kroehne Ulf
Julian Hocker Christoph Schindler Marc Rittberger
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 12:30-13:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Christoph Schindler
- NW 12 Meeting
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Christian Swertz
- Prices and Ownership. Researching the Costs of Open Access Publications in Media Education.
Christian Swertz Klaus Rummler Yngve Nordkvelle Alexander Schmölz
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Christoph Schindler
- Keeping it Together: Running an Academic Library in a Pandemic
- Search Stories. Towards an Ecological Approach to Explore Online Search Behaviour
Anne Graham Cagney Mary Buckley
Luca Botturi Martin Hermida Felipe Cardoso Marzia Galloni Luca Luceri Silvia Giordano
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Annika Wilmers
- Review Processes and Open Science Strategies: Case-Studies from European Countries
Annika Wilmers Elín Hafsteinsdóttir Marie Gaussel
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.