session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Teacher Professional Learning and Development in 11 European Countries (Part I)
01 SES 02 A
Symposium Part I, to be continued in 01 SES 03 A (Part II) and 01 SES 06 A (Part III)
- Teacher Professional Learning and Development (PLD) in 11 European Countries-1
Giorgio Ostinelli Alberto Crescentini Amanda Ince Maurizio Gentile N. N. Ken Jones Stefan Zehetmeier
- Teacher Professional Learning and Development in Italy, France, Germany, England, Denmark, Finland, Wales, Estonia, Romania, Portugal and Belgium (Flanders)
Giorgio Ostinelli Alberto Crescentini
- An English perspective
- The Teacher Education National Plan 2016-19: In Search of a Professional Learning Paradigm?
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.