session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Learning and Sustainability in VET
02 SES 15 A
- VET and Social-Emotional Learning in Time of Covid-19: A Tale of Risks, Impacts and Mitigation Measures
Paolo Nardi Sebastian Irigoyen Ibarra Guillermo Arenas Diaz Gabriele Guzzetti
- Developing Transversal Competencies Through Outdoor Learning - Preliminary Findings from the Project ‘From Outdoors to Labour Market’ (FOLM)
Jule Hildmann Mike Strang Seamus Hoyne Joanna Bochniarz
- Sustainable Vocational Education and Further Training Practice through Multiplier Training
Anke Karber Jens Reißland Jan Pranger Claudia Müller
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.