session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Teacher Professional Learning and Development in 11 European Countries (Part II)
01 SES 03 A
Symposium Part II, continued from 01 SES 02 A (Part I), to be continued in 01 SES 06 A (Part III)
- Teacher professional learning and development (PLD) in 11 European countries - 2
Giorgio Ostinelli Jari Lavonen Ken Jones Lars Qvortrup Mathias Thorborg Jasja Valckx Hanne Tack Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Seija Mahlamäki-Kultanen Sanna Vahtivuori-Hänninen Marjo Vesalainen Ruben Vanderlinde
- Collaborative Models for Teacher Development in Finland
Jari Lavonen Seija Mahlamäki-Kultanen Sanna Vahtivuori-Hänninen Marjo Vesalainen
- Co-constructing a National Approach to Professional Learning In Wales: Potential Obstacles to Implementing the Vision
- New Forms For Collaboration Among Teachers in The Danish Compulsory School - What Is The Outcome Concerning Professional Learning of Teachers?
Lars Qvortrup Mathias Thorborg
- Teachers’ Professional Learning And Development: The Potential Of Flemish Departmental Professional Learning Communities In Secondary Schools
Jasja Valckx Hanne Tack Ruben Vanderlinde
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.