session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Professionalism and Professional Identity
01 SES 13 B
- Narrative Identities of Teachers at Private Alternative Schools
Katerina Lojdova Jana Kratochvilova
- Inner Tensions and Core Issues in Understanding the Changing Nature of Teacher Professionalism: Voices of Portuguese Teachers
Maria A. Flores
- Professional Identity and Development of Home Class Teachers:A Case Study
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.