session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Enrolment and Diversity in VET
02 SES 02 A
- Probability of Enrolment in IVET in Switzerland – On the Role of Educational Structures and Cultural and Economic Factors
Regula Julia Leemann Andrea Pfeifer Brändli Christian Imdorf
- Keeping track of complex youth transitions and outcomes: New Perspectives on the Impact of Local and Regional Variations in England
Stephanie Thomson Sanne Velthuis Ruth Lupton Lorna Unwin
- A quantitative analysis of the under representation of women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) within Vocational Education and Training in Spain
Monica Moso-Diez Antonio Mondaca-Soto Juan Gamboa-Navarro Mikel Albizu-Echevarría
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.