session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
22 SES 04 B
- Internationalising higher education institutions – Rationales and drives in Swedish institutions
Nafsika Alexiadou Linda Rönnberg
- Leading the Many, Considering the Few - University Presidents’ Perspectives on International Students During COVID-19
Sarah Schiffecker Santiago Castiello Gutierrez Hugo Alberto García Andrew Herridge Jon McNaughtan Xinyang Li
- Panorama (Scale and scope) of Chinese Education Recruitment Agents (CERAs) via Legitimacy Lens: The dilemma of being an agent associating three dynamic profits models
Cassie. M Zhang Tatiana Fumasoli
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.