session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
22 SES 11 A
- University Students’ Views, Preferences and Suggestions with Respect to Online Counseling
Funda Barutçu Yıldırım Nureda Taşkesen Selin Onaylı
- Nurturing Active Learning in Large Size Classes through Interaction and Feedback. A Case Study in Higher Education Context
Laura Menichetti Maria Ranieri
- Engaging students at a distance – Learnings from the sanitary crisis in Swiss Teacher Educa-tion
Franziska Zellweger Bernadette Dilger Gommers Luci
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.