session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
22 SES 11 B
- What do Students Understand by Educational Science? A Didactic Reconstruction on the Basis of Propaedeutic Term Papers
Nicole Ackermann Simon Luger
- Using the EntreComp Framework to Evaluate Two Entrepreneurship Education Courses
Daniele Morselli Janez Gorenc
- Key Elements of a Flipped Classroom Context in Higher Education to Support the Development of Expertise - Insights Through the Integrative Pedagogy
Laura Hirsto Sanna Väisänen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.