session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Lessons Learned: Linking the Careers of Doctorate Holders to Current Shifts (Part II)
22 SES 16 B
Symposium Part II, continued from 22 SES 15 B
- Lessons Learned: Linking the Careers of Doctorate Holders to Current Shifts (Session 2 of 2)
Anneleen Mortier Neda Bebiroglu ICM Van Der Weijden Claudia Sarrico Lynn McAlpine Katia Levecque Lien Wille Baptiste Dethier Juliana Farthouat Audrey Ségerie Christine Teelken
- Reimagining Research Collaboration
Anneleen Viona Mortier Katia Levecque Lien Wille
- Reimagining Skills Training: Convergences, Divergences and Solutions
Neda Bebiroglu Baptiste Dethier Juliana Farthouat Audrey Ségerie
- Reimagining What Motivates Doctorate Holders to Make Career Transitions
ICM van de Weijden Christine Teelken
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.