session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Learning from What is Not Always Shared: Encountering Problems and Learning from Mistakes
25 SES 07 A
- Learning from What is Not Always Shared: Encountering Problems and Learning from Mistakes
Carmel Capewell Katarzyna Gawlicz Sara Camponova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.