session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Macro perspectives: policy and reviews
25 SES 03 A
- Students’ Perceptions of their Rights in School: A Review of the Literature
- Educational Children’s Rights Research 1989-2019: Achievements, Gaps and Future Prospects
Zoe Moody Ann Quennerstedt
- The Convention of the Rights of the Child in the Context of the Advance of the Far-Right
Guadalupe Francia Adrián Neubauer Esteban Silvia Grinberg
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.