session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
Collaboration between Researchers and Teachers in Didactical Research: Who Gains What? (Part I)
27 SES 01 A
Symposium Part I, to be continued in 27 SES 02
- Collaboration between Researchers and Teachers in Didactical Research: Who Gains What? Part 1
Benoît Lenzen Francine Athias Anette Olin Michaela Pörn Ingrid Verscheure Carine Barale Jonas Almqvist Eric Sanchez Nicolas Voisard
- Gains Resulting from the Co-construction of Meaning between Researchers and Teacher Trainers within a Didactical Engineering for Development and Training
Benoît Lenzen Nicolas Voisard
- A Case Study in Geometry Based on Cooperative Engineering
- Teachers’ Professional Transformation in Teacher-Researcher Collaborative Didactic Development Projects in Sweden and Finland
Anette Olin Michaela Pörn
- Hybridization of Practices Due to the Researcher-Teacher Collaboration: A Longitudinal Participatory Intervention Research in ‘Cours Préparatoire’ in Physical Education
Ingrid Verscheure Carine Barale
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.