session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
Design-based Research and Cooperative Engineering. New Perspectives for Collaborative Research in Education
27 SES 06 A
- [ 1562] Design-based Research and Cooperative Engineering. New Perspectives for Collaborative Research in Education.
Eric Sanchez Serge Quilio Gérard Sensevy Isabelle Nizet Réjane Monod-Ansaldi Florence Ligozat Corinne Marlot Elsa Paukovics Gilles Aldon Caroline Vincent Christine Riat Catherine Bonnat
- An Emblematic Cooperative Engineering Projects in Mathematics: Theoretical, Epistemological and Methodological Insights for Cooperation Between Practitioners and Researchers
Serge Quilio Gérard Sensevy
- Modelling the Collaborative Processes Between Actors in Education and Research for the Construction of Knowledge
Isabelle Nizet Réjane Monod-Ansaldi Gilles Aldon Caroline Vincent
- Designing Teaching Resources for Science Education at Pre-school in Western Switzerland. Knowledge Earned from two Collaborative Approaches.
Florence Ligozat Corinne Marlot Christine Riat
- Complementarity of Boundary Object and Two-sided Object for the Analysis of Co-produced Knowledge by Collaborative Research in Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.