session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
The Wandering Wingless: Reconnecting Migration And Inclusion
04 SES 01 A
- Finding a Place in Communities, Education and History; Greek post-war migrants’ experiences of raising children with disability in Australia
Ilektra Spandagou Helen Proctor
- Perceptions of Immigrant Parents regarding the Education of their Children: A case of Northern Cyrpus
Pinar Kucukakin Tuba Gokmenoglu
- The Educational Inclusion of Forced Migrants with a Disability: A Critical Analysis of the Washington Group Questionnaires
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.